Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013 !!

Merry Christmas!!!

I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends celebrating the true reason for the season, the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  

We have had such a blessed year and look forward to 2014!

I am working on finishing up a few last minute gift card holders and the house smells wonderful from the baking earlier (Magic Cookie Bars are my family’s favorite- could not arrive without them :-)).


I thought I would share a few of my favorite Christmas cards from this past year and will be posting new cards later this week- again, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! 


The retired set, Come to Bethlehem with the new stamp O Holy Night - see the original post here 



Another version using O, Holy Night and the new Silver Foil Paper - details are here

A more vintage style with the new set, Joyful Christmas (here are the details)


Another Vintage Style (this one uses Masking Techniques- again here are more details)

This past year I have focused on creating Christmas cards each month and it has worked well for me- I will be doing this again in 2014 and hopefully will mail them on time next year!!  Still a big issue for me- I tend to hand deliver but still have several to mail :-)

This one was created with My Digital Studio, printed and distressed/colored- see details 

If interested, I have many more Christmas cards on my blog (68 different designs to be exact :-))  Here is the link to all of them and again, please feel free to CASE (Copy and Share Everything) but for personal use only :-)   

Thanks again for stopping by- Merry Christmas to all!! May the Lord richly bless you today and in the days ahead :-)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie, I admire all of your work and have been following your blog for the past several months. I absolutely LOVE your style :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.

Julie Gearinger said...

Kelly- thank you so much for your sweet comment- it has encouraged me so!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year!! Thanks again for taking the time to comment- hugs to you my friend :-)

Eileen said...

Julie love them all especially the another vintage, it is a work of art and could be framed. What colors did you use for the card.love it and thanks for sharing!

Julie Gearinger said...

Thanks Eileen!! The "Another Vintage" card uses Always Artichoke and Crumb Cake and was created for the DD78 Dynamic Duos Color Challenge. I have the free detailed instructions in this post http://stampingwithjuliegearinger.blogspot.com/search/label/DD78

Thanks again for taking the time to comment- you have made my day!! Have a Happy New Year :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...