Monday, August 11, 2014

DTGD14Fattire7 A Friend Loveth

Hi Stampers!!

This past week has been the annual Dare To Get Dirty Challenge at Splitcoaststampers and I was honored to be able to create a few samples for the many hostesses of this fun challenge!!

If you are not a Fan Club member, here is the link to learn more aboutjoining.  While the Splitcoaststampers site is free, there are benefits to becoming a Fan Club member :-)    Among one of the wonderful benefits is the ability to participate in the exclusive Dare To Get Dirty challenges and possibly win some of the fantastic, free prizes!!   

For the $25.00 a year membership fee (approx. 6.5 cents a day), you can help support this wonderful stamping resource that I know I personally visit several times a day- with the galleries, tutorials, forums, etc. - this is a bargain for sure (and no, I do not get commission for you to sign up- lol!!)  I just love the Splitcoaststampers site and it has been invaluable to me in my crafting journey :-)

One rule of participation in the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges is that the actual challenge details are secret to all except the Fan Club Members…I can share the card but not the details on the actual challenge :-)

This card is fairly easy to make and unfortunately, I cannot give the detailed steps on creating this card without revealing the challenge, so if you have any questions, please let me know in the comments :-)

Stamp Sets: Corner Garden, retired Say It With Scriptures

Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Memento™ Tuxedo Black, Stampin’ Write Markers- Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist; Chalk Marker

Paper: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss

Accessories: Arrows Textured Impressions™ Embossing Folder


Thanks again for stopping by- I will share additional cards throughout the day that were created for the 2014 Dare To Get Dirty Challenge…  hope you have a chance to visit again soon!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...