Friday, November 7, 2014

VSNDEC14MINI1 Have a N-ICE Day!!

Hi Stampers!

This card was created for the mini Virtual Stamp Night “Frozen” VSNDEC14Mini1 Challenge to use ice cubes at Splitcoaststampers and I decided to incorporate the Splitcoaststampers SC441 Sketch.  

To create this card:

I do not own any ice cube stamps, so I improvised by drawing a quick ice cube image by hand, scanned and saved the image as a pdf, then inserted the photo into My Digital Studio (MDS).  I add the Cute Cat stamp brush image and placed it on top of the ice cube, then typed the sentiment using a standard font.


Stamp Sets: Cute Cats, Ice Cube (original art), sentiment using Text in MDS

Ink:  Printer Ink- Black; Stampin’ Up! Black Watercolor Pencil

Paper: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White, All is Calm Specialty DSP

Accessories: Rhinestones

Thanks again for visiting- I hope you have a N-ICE day and weekend!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...