Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Shades of Pink in Less than 10 Minutes :-)

Hi Stampers!

This card was created using As You See It “10 minute Shades of Pink” Challenge for inspiration (The card took 8 minutes 55 sec to create).

Speed stamping is not my easy for me but I always have some card fronts of Whisper White cardstock as well as card bases cut and ready in my stash- this definitely helped save some time :-)

If you have not had a chance to visit the above challenge site yet, again, I would encourage you to do so- great inspiration from all!

This card was very simple (and quick) to create- brayer on the pinks, stencil the darker pink, de-static the cardstock and emboss the sunflower and sentiment, mount onto the card base, add the gingham ribbon and bow along with the white faceted gems to finish off the card- total time to create- 8 minutes 55 secs

Stamp Sets:  Sunflower, Scripture Collection #9 (ODBD)

Ink: Versamark™, Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo

Paper/Cardstock:  Whisper White

Accessories:  Embossing Buddy®, Stampin’ Emboss® White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Mini Punchenella stencil by Balzar® Designs,  misc. gems from my stash


Thanks again for stopping by- I will be sharing another card shortly :-)

2 comments:

Pat said...

I'm impressed! It'd take me a half hour to tie the bow! Beautiful card, Julie

Heather Cooper said...

Wow, Julie!!! You can create in under 9 minutes what would take an hour or more for me! Love the stencilling and the big embossed image! Thanks for your inspiration and for promoting As You See It Challenges this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...