Tuesday, July 14, 2015

SU-per #96- CAS One Layer Focal Image



Hi Again Stampers!!

This card was created for the SU-per Challenges #96 Color Challenge and decided to combine three different stamp sets to create this little scene.

I also incorporated the Splitcoaststampers' CAS331 Sketch Challenge (a loose interpretation :-))- see the details here and gallery here.  

Again, if you have not already done so, I hope you will find the time to visit the above sites to check out the wonderful Design Team samples as well as the challenge galleries!

This card was quick and easy to create (the steps are very similar to a previous card created on this blog post)-  a bit of masking, stamping, watercolor, layering and you are done!

Stamp Sets: An Open Heart, Awesomely Artistic, Trust God

Ink: Stāz-On® Jet Black, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder; Stampin’ Write Markers- Tip Top Taupe, Basic Black, Sahara Sand; White Gel Pen

Paper: Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder

Accessories: Sticky note or scrap paper for masking, AquaPainter™


Thanks again for taking the time to stop by- I hope all of you have a wonderful week!  

5 comments:

Pat said...

Hi, Julie - Anything with a bird on it grabs my heart. This card is beautiful and I really admire the way you finish the bottom. This is so much better than covering the bottom with 'a surface.' I hope to remember that artful way of finishing a piece. TFS

Lynn said...

Julie, I am in awe, AWE, of your talent. I love your artistry and talent with color. This bird look real. I don't know where you live but it definitely isn't close enough to me as I would be at your door asking for watercoloring lessons.

Just beautiful.

Creations by Jolan said...

Wauw such a great card. Thank you for joining the SU-per Challenges.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card. Thanks for playing in the SU-perchallenges.

Daria said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing the details.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...