Friday, November 18, 2016

ODBD November 2016 New Release Reminder





Hi Friends! 

Today we are taking a look back at the Our Daily Bread Designs November 2016 Release on the Our Daily Bread Designs Blog today and my sister “Breadsticks” have so much inspiration for you!   

We are each sharing our projects on our blogs today and hope you can hop along with us:

Sandee * Helen * Cathy * Kathy
Julie (you are here)Dawn * Lori * Robin 
Sabrina * Anita * Diana

My card was designed with the new ODBD Merry & Bright Clear Stamp Setalong with the ODBD Joys of the Season stamp set from the ODBD October 2016 release (to create the wreath).


To create this card:

Create a circle mask using a smaller die from the ODBD Pierced Circle Dies and die cut a circle from cardstock , place the mask onto a piece of white cardstock, ink the ODBD Joys of the Season tree image with various green inks (just the top portion of the stamp) and stamp around the circle to create the wreath, repeating to ink as you proceed around the circle.

Remove the mask, die cut the stamped wreath image with the ODBD Pierced Squares Dies and mount onto a piece of rose cardstock, trimming close to the edge.

Ink the sentiment from the ODBD Merry & Bright Clear Stamp Set with archival black ink, stamp onto white cardstock, die cut with the ODBD Pierced Circle Dies and mount onto a circle die cut from the same size die from rose cardstock (I die cut two circles from the rose cardstock, layering the two so just part of the rose cardstock showed behind the sentiment, and also added a bit of stenciling using one of the snowflakes from the ODBD Snow Crystals Dies I had in my stamp using a light rose ink).

Layer the strip of the patterned paper from the ODBD Snowflake Season 6x6 Paper Pad onto rose cardstock, trim and mount onto the white cardstock background and mount onto the rose card base.

Mount the stamped wreath focal image panel with dimensional foam and add pearls to the corners and sentiment.

Finish off the card with a bow die cut from rose cardstock using the ODBD Small Bow Dies.

 I have also decided to link this card the Word Art Wednesday #256-#257 "Anything Goes" Challenge- they have a wonderful Design Team as well as a gorgeous gallery of entries.

I hope I have inspired you today and that you will take the time to check the rest of the "Breadsticks" as well as the Word Art Wednesday challenge site- fabulous inspiration from all!

Hugs and have a blessed weekend, my friends!


4 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

Julie.... my friend, your card is gorgeous and totally festive! I LOVE the wreath and the bow. Perfect together with the sentiment :) Have a blessed day!

Robin Clendenning said...

You are so creative my sweet friend! I love the wreath, wow, I was thinking I had not seen that stamp, hehehe! Great job!! Love the other elements too, beautiful!

Dawn said...

Clever, clever you! I love your wreath! Beautiful card, Julie!!

Diana Nguyen said...

So pretty! I love love love how you created your wreath - as Dawn said, so clever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...