Friday, January 20, 2017

ODBD January 2017 NR Reminder


Hi Friends! 

Today we are taking a look back at the Our Daily Bread Designs January 2017 Release on the Our Daily Bread Designs Blog today and I that you will not want to miss out on the inspiration from the rest of the ODBD "Bread Baskets"- fabulous examples from all!

I had fun with the new stamps and dies and created a gift set with a center step card and coordination sewing basket.


My card features the new ODBD Happy Birthday Script Die, ODBD Sewing Die Set along with the previously released ODBD Deco Border Die, ODBD Pierced Square Dies, ODBD Fun& Fancy Folds Center Step Card Base and ODBD Soulful Stitches Collection 6x6 Paper Pad.


My coordinating sewing basket features the January 2017 ODBD Release stamp set, Seeds ofToday, the new ODBD Bountiful Basket Die as well as the new ODBD Sewing Die Set along with the previously released ODBD Soulful Stitches Collection 6x6 Paper Pad and ODBD Mini Tag Dies.



 I  hope you will take the time to visit each of my DT Sisters and leave them some “love” (comments):

Cathy * Robin * Helen * Kathy * Angie * Julie (you are here)
Sabrina * Sandee * Lori * Dawn * Diana


I had fun designing this card and basket set and hope I have inspired you to create something this weekend :-) Thanks again for stopping by- hugs and have a blessed week, my friends!


3 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh so cute, and super creative as well, Julie. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing creations with us. I hope you will join us again soon. Have a blessed week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card and basket Julie, the papers and whole design is so pretty, a beautiful set :-)

Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Ginny Maxam said...

Hi Julie, what a beautiful set!! I really love the card, especially your color choices! Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday! Ginny M, DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...